2008-08-23

My Team

Let me introduce you to my team...
First Shirley, my wife, is my helper and friend. We met on the internet in 1998 and got married in 2000. Shirley is from Oregon and I am from Pennsylvania. Shirley is a great wife!


Next are my children Hadden and Savannah. Savannah was born in 2000 and Hadden was born in 2002. They are great kids who play well together and give us many smiles.


Finally, our doggies, Mercy (brown) and Lilly (white) round up our family. We got them from a shelter in Pennsylvania in 2007.


3 comments:

  1. Good job, honey! You are a wonderful hubby, too!
    I love you!
    Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, We got the letter today from We Care and then I was reading Shirley's post and saw the link to here. Great job and concept. I like the way you are weaving the scripture into what God is doing in your lives. Your wife is a real support to me in our Prayer Group and I look forward to keeping up with you through your blog.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, I just got a chance to check out your blog. Looks great so far. I assume you know that you will have to be quick with your post if you want to get the pictures out before your wife does! :) We'll look forward to seeing updates as you progress.

    ReplyDelete